Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cricket Cupcakes for my Cricket playing friend Peter


I made some Cricket Cupcakes for my friend Peter for his birthday as he is an avid cricket follower and player.  They turned out quite awesome I think, considering I did them with a massive migraine which I could only see stars while making them.

The picture did not turn out color wise - the cricket balls in the center of the pic were actually very nice red frosting.  The green are meant to be grass with a cricket bat on each one.   

Again, I used my standard Gluten and Milk Free Chocolate Cupcake and Butter Cream frosting recipes.

Happy Birthday Peter!!!


Here  is a close up of the "grass" before I put piped on the bats.

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous as usual :) Hope he enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete