Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gluten & Milk Free Vanilla Cupcakes for Sommer and her kids.


I will be visiting MaMaWithFlavor and her 3 little ones tomorrow. I am so excited!!!  I had to of course take them some cupcakes. 

For the girls there are princess/flower cup cakes (they are pink cupcakes with pink icing and flower decorations) and for the boys, there are Ben 10 decorated like the Ben 5 watch face (and green inside).  I am not so sure how the black icing will go over with the boys (especially little Dylan???) but hopefully it will not ban me from the MaMAWithFlavor house :-D

Can't wait for the train tomorrow!!  I booked a seat with a table so the cupcakes can have a nice place to sit ;-)  

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed seeing the kids eat these up. Makes it so worth the baking :)

    ReplyDelete